Shep Zebberman is an experienced trial attorney who has successfully represented countless of adults and juveniles in criminal, juvenile and administrative courts. He has over 26 years of experience, including 11 years as a former Juvenile Court Referee. He is one of the select few nationwide who is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
He is a former Adjunct Law Professor and has also taught at professional training seminars for the Los Angeles County Probation Dept. Shep is a hearing officer for L.A. Co. Board of Commissioners Hearing Examiner and an Arbitrator for Kaiser Permanente OIA. He also volunteers as an arbitrator for the San Fernando Valley Bar Association and for the Los Angeles Superior Court as a Judge Pro Tem.
Shep Zebberman received his Juris Doctor from the University of LaVerne College of Law and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Redlands. He is also one of the select few attorneys practicing who is a graduate of the elite B.E. Witkin Judicial College.
He has received the following honors and awards:
- 10 BEST ATTORNEYS 2018 American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 10 BEST ATTORNEYS 2017 American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 10 BEST ATTORNEYS 2016 American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Top Attorneys 2016 Pasadena Magazine
- Top Attorneys 2014 Pasadena Magazine
- 2008 National Association of Counties National Achievement Award “Best in Catergory” Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- American Jurisprudence Award in Real Property and Criminal Law.
- Avvo Rating 10.0 Top Attorney
Shep Zebberman has the following professional affiliations:
- California State Bar
- United States District Court Central District
- United States Supreme Court
- California Public Defenders Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pacific Juvenile Defender Center
- The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- California Bureau of Real Estate
- Additionally, Shep Zebberman is a licensed California real estate broker for over 30 years and worked in the industry for over 10 years. He has served three years in the Golani Brigade of the Israeli Defense Forces and was honorably discharged with the rank of first seargent.